I'm new to the board, but I wanted you guys input (anything, at all, no really, anything). To buy
the F6B or not to buy, that is the question and, it's become an excruciatingly painful decision.

Two weeks ago it was a definite yes! Monday a week ago I made the deal, but I wasn't able to
get the money until today. The past few days I have gone from red hot to very warm. Some of
the thoughts I've been having lately- am I crazy to give up my Bergman 650, to- its too heavy
to its too much money etc etc.

I wonder about the riding position. I really like the aggressive position of the Bergman (this
is my third) and other bikes, like the BMW GS and the RT you sit tall, mainly I wonder if folks
are going to be able to SEE ME on the F6. I loved my mean streak but traded it because of
the laid back position, I didn't feel as on top of any trouble like I do with the sit upright
slightly forward position. I had more people pull out in front of me with that bike than any others.
The F6 doesn't seem as visible to me, is this a valid assumption? Do you feel highly visible,
or somewhat visible? These are things I just don't know.

Then I think back to the Gold Wings I've had and that smooth power and good handling. This
F6 is a bike that corrected some weight issues. Here in Hot Springs we have a lot of old streets
on these hills and if you come up to an intersection you better turn into it before you stop,
because one foot might be 6-8 inches higher than the other. But the F6 is still really heavy.......

I do know from experience that a bike can feel totally different 6 mths. after you get it depending
on what you just came off of before you bought. I trading in an '07 Wing for a new st1300.
When I first got on it, it felt like a toy. Six or eight mths later I said while moving it "Gawd
this pig is heavy"....last week the F6 felt great, fri. I sat on one at another shop and it felt
HUGE........

I must trade the scooter to make the money work out but I love it, clear view tinted and vented
Corbin seat with white cord to match the bike. Only 6k.

Many pros and doubts going on is making my head feel like a Ping pong ball in a Chinese tourney!

Anyway, thank you for reading and thanks for this great board....

...thoughts on any of this or other thoughts?

w