honda cover or aftermarket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: honda cover or aftermarket

honda cover or aftermarket

Who has the factory cover for the bike? Is it really worth the $90 or is an aftermarket just as good. Just want something to cover it when in the garage for the winter....and maybe when we go on a couple of trips.

If you want to travel with it, buy a light weight cover that packs down small. I bought an OEM cover and it took up too much space for travel. I bought an aftermarket cover and have used it on 2 bikes now. Never touch the OEM cover any more.

good to know. I have a couple covers, but just none big enough for the 6

I think I got mine from walmart for @ $30 give or take.

do you remember the size you got?

Quote Originally Posted by AWILLIAMS64 View Post
    do you remember the size you got?
    I have a tour pack on my F6B and bought the cover for my previous bike years ago. The height of your windshield will also play a role in the fitment.

Check this one out. The fitment guide includes Harleys and Goldwings.

It comes in different color combinations. A lighter color combination may keep some of the heat off of your bike underneath if you park it out in the sun.

XXXL-180T-Motorcycle-Cover-for-Harley-Davidson-Honda-UV-Snow-Water-Dust-Proof
    XXXL-Orange-Motorcycle-Cover-Waterproof-For-Harley-Davidson-Street-Glide-Touring
    XXXL-180T-Outdoor-Anti-UV-Waterproof-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Cover-Snow-Dust-Rain-Proof-Blue-Silver

Who has the factory cover for the bike? Is it really worth the $90 or is an aftermarket just as good. Just want something to cover it when in the garage for the winter....and maybe when we go on a couple of trips.
    I had one of those $20 nylon covers that I took with me. They are great for keeping dust and people off. I also have a "Dowco Gaurdian" that' I use at home. Really well made and waterproof. Buy the largest they have. The one I have fits nice and snug . It will cover a full wing.

I have the factory cover. Put it on twice. Snug fit and probably OK for longer term storage but I'm not a fan. 50 bucks and it's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    I have the factory cover. Put it on twice. Snug fit and probably OK for longer term storage but I'm not a fan. 50 bucks and it's yours.
    SHIPPED?

SHIPPED?
    How bout we split it?