Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post

And BTW, how's the Traxxion holding up???
I'm not scraping my pegs as much. And this place (Smokey mountains) is a good test track for determining that. The front end is more firm, and from looking at the top oil wipe marks on the front stanchions, they're not compressing/traveling as much; as they were when the stock forks were present

I like the idea of having symmetrically matched front forks (regarding the internals). And I like the knowledge that I have tapered bearings now in the stem. Worth that horrible Atlanta rush hour experience

Traxxion did tell me to keep the front tire at 34psi cold... was a little concerned about having pressure lower than what mother Honda recommends... though Honda bases THAT on THEIR suspension. I have re-worked suspension so.... have been trying to find the minimum Bridgestone recommended tire pressure and either my Google-foo is weak or that pressure specification is non-existent to the general public. So for now I have it at 36 psi. But I think that Traxxion Dynamics maybe should be the new spec. Once I get back to Maryland I will pursue further thought on this.