Honda 2018 lineup

Thread: Honda 2018 lineup

Honda 2018 lineup

Copy and past the link below. Then wait for the splash screen pictures to change. The 6th picture in shows a GoldWing.

http://powersports.honda.com/?&cid=m...7Cdc_pcrid_103 597652842_pkw_honda%20powersports_pmt_p

Not sure what you're referring to. There is a Gold Wing, but it isn't a 2018 model
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Correct ... apparently what you see is what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by druggr View Post
    Correct ... apparently what you see is what we get.
    Well, I'm confused as to what makes you think that is the new Wing? Nothing there where the Wing is pictured says that. The picture with the Wing is an ad touting a sale with financing. Nothing about it being a 2018 Gold Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Well, I'm confused as to what makes you think that is the new Wing? Nothing there where the Wing is pictured says that. The picture with the Wing is an ad touting a sale with financing. Nothing about it being a 2018 Gold Wing
    I never said it's a new Wing ... to me it looks like a 2015 Anniversary edition. However, today Honda announced to their dealers their newest models and their 2018 lineup ... most on those splash screens are 2018s. This morning when I check, those slash screen did not exist, but now they do.

Copy and past the link below. Then wait for the splash screen pictures to change. The 6th picture in shows a GoldWing.

http://powersports.honda.com/?&cid=m...7Cdc_pcrid_103 597652842_pkw_honda%20powersports_pmt_p
    Druggr thanks for the post.

We've been all struggling to figure out what the 2018 will be like but so far nada. Anyone in the industry I've talked to says at the dealer level there is a total blackout on any 2018 information. All they can share with their customers is gossip at this point.

My best guess for 2018 is more colors, upgraded electronic adjustments for mirrors, windshield etc.. lighting to LED, and a DCT with drive modes offered. No body style change other than a slight modification to the shelter.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

I never said it's a new Wing ... to me it looks like a 2015 Anniversary edition. However, today Honda announced to their dealers their newest models and their 2018 lineup ... most on those splash screens are 2018s. This morning when I check, those slash screen did not exist, but now they do.
    Trust and believe that when Honda announces or posts info on the new Wing,it will be all over the place.