I recently took a ride with friends from Seattle to Las Vegas and back. FYI, August is not the best time for this trip, 114 degrees at times. We had 4 Goldwings and 3 Harley Ultras. Now two of our bikes broke down. Can you guess which ones? Although both Harley's experienced minor break downs. Linkage issues. Both had to be limped to a dealership for repairs.

Now I am not a Harley hater. I actually rode Harley's from 2004-2014. All Road kings. I believe that Harley's are beautiful bikes with a very interesting history. They have improved in performance and reliability over the years. But, you cannot compare them to the performance or reliability of a Goldwing. The F6B is an awesome machine and great value for the money. I purchased my brand new 2015 Deluxe for $15,000 earlier this year. I am so happy that I didn't drink the cool aid and buy Harley's like most of my friends. When they give me a bad time about not riding a Harley anymore, I just tell them that I chose superior engineering and performance over noise.