53Driver cleaned up and removed a few posts a few weeks ago and I cleaned up a few today. That is what we do.
Seems like its always the same individuals. No need to Hijack the thread or disrupt the outcome. Wrong place for DRAMA.

If anyone is going to accuse me of not being fair, accuse me of wrong doing and start childish name calling ... sorry this is not the place and we have no need for you.

We are adults, grow-up and start acting your age and not your shoe size. This forum has been a class act from it's inception simply because of how it has been managed and how well the vast majority of members treat each other with respect. This is a ALL are welcomed Rally, not a exclusive only sub-group Rally. If there is any part of this that anyone does not understand, shoot me a private message and I will gladly explain. A few select individuals feel the need to disrupt what we have always done in the BEST interest for all. Rallies require a lot of time, financial resources and dedication. Some will never appreciate what some of us do so that attendees can have a enjoyable time wherever the Rally is held. I am not a miracle worker and will never be able to please everyone, but it's not because I didn't try.

Ride Safe, I'm going for a short ride.