Quote Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
This is the perfect reason to have it in Colorado. All of the last rides have been in the East, where the West coast guys have had all of the issues explained by Jimmy so well. Do you think it is easier for West coast to go East then it is for East to go West? Do you think everyone on the West coast is retired? It has been on the East side of the US since they started, didn't you mama teach you to think about being nice to others and to not be selfish?
Well for one thing, I have had NOTHING,ZIP, ZERO, NADA to do with where the Rally has been held.

For another thing, I never said that people from other locations would not have some of the same logistical issues when it came to attending a Rally on the other side of the country.

I would love to ride in Colorado. Been a long time since having been there, I have an aunt and cousins in Colorado. As I have said in many posts, if it's in Colorado, that is fine, I just don't know if I will be going or not. For the reasons I gave once again in the post you quoted of mine.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.