Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
IMHO we need a new venue, new blood, new thoughts and new ideals. As a board we will become stagnate if we do not continue to grow and change. Change is good. Change can be difficult especially the older we get. It is easy to get "stuck" and never grow. I can't make this rally and will say that the rally needs to be someplace we have not been. We need people from every area of this great country to show us the best they have to offer! Whether it's Montrose or Big Larry's backyard, we as a group need to stretch our "wings". When Tony and I came up with Franklin we were looking for a change to an area with great roads. The burden then as now is that you will loose some folks. Then on to Russellville, we lost some folks from the original rally. Now we are considering moving again. I believe it is a great thing. Will we loose some folks from the east, yes. Will we gain some folks from the west, yes. When we run out of places in America we will head to Canada. Life is all about change and our ability to change with it.
Perfectly said! Thanks.