2018 Rally Location ---> POLL

View Poll Results: Where should the 2018 Rally take place?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • East of the Mississippi

73 48.99%
  • West of the Mississippi

67 44.97%
  • I'll attend any location

18 12.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Rally Location ---> POLL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    The Ladies of F6Bs (BABCs)... are heading to the F6B Muster in Montrose. ...
    The ā€œMuster in Montroseā€... that is just plain AWESOME!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Cool

IMHO we need a new venue, new blood, new thoughts and new ideals. As a board we will become stagnate if we do not continue to grow and change. Change is good. Change can be difficult especially the older we get. It is easy to get "stuck" and never grow. I can't make this rally and will say that the rally needs to be someplace we have not been. We need people from every area of this great country to show us the best they have to offer! Whether it's Montrose or Big Larry's backyard, we as a group need to stretch our "wings". When Tony and I came up with Franklin we were looking for a change to an area with great roads. The burden then as now is that you will loose some folks. Then on to Russellville, we lost some folks from the original rally. Now we are considering moving again. I believe it is a great thing. Will we loose some folks from the east, yes. Will we gain some folks from the west, yes. When we run out of places in America we will head to Canada. Life is all about change and our ability to change with it.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

SierraKen
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    IMHO we need a new venue, new blood, new thoughts and new ideals. As a board we will become stagnate if we do not continue to grow and change. Change is good. Change can be difficult especially the older we get. It is easy to get "stuck" and never grow. I can't make this rally and will say that the rally needs to be someplace we have not been. We need people from every area of this great country to show us the best they have to offer! Whether it's Montrose or Big Larry's backyard, we as a group need to stretch our "wings". When Tony and I came up with Franklin we were looking for a change to an area with great roads. The burden then as now is that you will loose some folks. Then on to Russellville, we lost some folks from the original rally. Now we are considering moving again. I believe it is a great thing. Will we loose some folks from the east, yes. Will we gain some folks from the west, yes. When we run out of places in America we will head to Canada. Life is all about change and our ability to change with it.
    Perfectly said! Thanks.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks Ernie,

As of 10-13-17

Votes to hold a Rally West of the Mississippi ---- 56

Votes to hold a Rally East of the Mississippi ---- 62

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'd prefer East because there's a greater chance I can make it. As much as I'd like riding out West I probably just don't have the time to wander that far.
    BTW: I've really enjoyed this forum, great people and helpful information.
    My condolences Phantom. I lost my wife 5 years back and it really takes the wind out of your sails.
    RIDE ON!

It is obvious that the voting has slowed down to a trickle no need to drag this out.
    We have decided to CLOSE the voting 1 week from Today on October 20th 2017.

If you are interested in joining us, Please VOTE.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Been a long time between posts but have to insert my schiznit opinion. Do grown men actually whine this much? Christ, don't go if you don't like the selection of the 2 or 3 men that always step up to the plate on this forum and take action and make a choice. You're lucky someone was nice enough to give you a chance to vote. Don't like it, beat it. Besides, Colorado affords the chance of BigLry being there, that should sway the average loser into saying I'm in'. Dudes an ICON.

Back to my lurking bitches.

Just voted West and I have a high opinion of myself so that counts as 10 votes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

LMAO!

I now have a very high opinion of stroguy so I'm going to proxy my 10 votes to him.......that makes it 20!

Hey Stroguy, if CO. makes the top of the list, let's hook up for the trip. JMDaniel in Austin is most likely to go to CO also. Burn some rubber up 287 to Amarillo...........

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Been a long time between posts but have to insert my schiznit opinion. Do grown men actually whine this much? Christ, don't go if you don't like the selection of the 2 or 3 men that always step up to the plate on this forum and take action and make a choice. You're lucky someone was nice enough to give you a chance to vote. Don't like it, beat it. Besides, Colorado affords the chance of BigLry being there, that should sway the average loser into saying I'm in'. Dudes an ICON.

Thanks Stro !

As stated several times if Colorado is the members top choice then that's where it will be. Some have to learn on how to be patient and wait for the results.

Glad to see you back

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

I first "met" BigLRY when we both had VTXs. It would be great to meet him in person. If it is west, swing by my house on the way...