Okay all you guys and gals... here’s my $0.02.

I’ve attended The Rally for the past three years. Each has been a great time with great folks that have become friends and some fantastic roads and day rides.

Round-trip travel distances for me from Phoenix, AZ were about 3800 miles to Franklin, NC... 2600 miles to Russellville, AR... and 3600 miles to Pigeon Forge, TN. I’ll let you figure out the travel times. Two of these three rallies were based within 100 miles of each other.

I’m not retired , but I made the effort to get there for the sake of the ride, the camaraderie and the discovery of new roads. Those are the big reasons I bought this bike.

You riders who live near the Right Coast have great roads right in your own back yard and I understand your reluctance to travel. Hell, if I had roads like that in AZ I might be less inclined to travel for days to try something new.

We ride a great bike. GaTeach proved it to herself with her marathon ride last year. And I rolled my own 10k miles this summer.

I really would love to meet and ride with more F6B Riders who have knowledge and experience beyond my world, on new roads with fresh vistas and challenges. I think rallying in Colorado would be amazing. I’ve always heard the Rockies have some phenomenal roads. I can only imagine what would be in store for us.

So I encourage my Right Coast friends to push their personal envelopes and challenge themselves and vote for a road trip to a destination outside their comfort zone. The F6B will go the distance... will you?