2018 Rally Location ---> POLL - Page 22

View Poll Results: Where should the 2018 Rally take place?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • East of the Mississippi

73 48.99%
  • West of the Mississippi

67 44.97%
  • I'll attend any location

18 12.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Rally Location ---> POLL

+ 1 Phantom I just started on this forum. I am very pleased with this forum, not a lot of drama on here , very happy with the technical side of the motorcycle of this forum. this is why I joined this site . thank you all for what you do to make this outlet enjoyable for us all.. P.S. sorry about the loss Phantom .... BTW I am looking forward to meeting all lot of the people on here at the next rally location.. please remember life is short and try to smile a lot it does make people still believe in what a great nation we live in just my two cents

Ernie

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks Ernie,

As of 10-13-17

Votes to hold a Rally West of the Mississippi ---- 56

Votes to hold a Rally East of the Mississippi ---- 62

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'd prefer East because there's a greater chance I can make it. As much as I'd like riding out West I probably just don't have the time to wander that far.
    BTW: I've really enjoyed this forum, great people and helpful information.
    My condolences Phantom. I lost my wife 5 years back and it really takes the wind out of your sails.
    RIDE ON!

It is obvious that the voting has slowed down to a trickle no need to drag this out.
    We have decided to CLOSE the voting 1 week from Today on October 20th 2017.

If you are interested in joining us, Please VOTE.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Been a long time between posts but have to insert my schiznit opinion. Do grown men actually whine this much? Christ, don't go if you don't like the selection of the 2 or 3 men that always step up to the plate on this forum and take action and make a choice. You're lucky someone was nice enough to give you a chance to vote. Don't like it, beat it. Besides, Colorado affords the chance of BigLry being there, that should sway the average loser into saying I'm in'. Dudes an ICON.

Back to my lurking bitches.

Just voted West and I have a high opinion of myself so that counts as 10 votes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

LMAO!

I now have a very high opinion of stroguy so I'm going to proxy my 10 votes to him.......that makes it 20!

Hey Stroguy, if CO. makes the top of the list, let's hook up for the trip. JMDaniel in Austin is most likely to go to CO also. Burn some rubber up 287 to Amarillo...........

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Been a long time between posts but have to insert my schiznit opinion. Do grown men actually whine this much? Christ, don't go if you don't like the selection of the 2 or 3 men that always step up to the plate on this forum and take action and make a choice. You're lucky someone was nice enough to give you a chance to vote. Don't like it, beat it. Besides, Colorado affords the chance of BigLry being there, that should sway the average loser into saying I'm in'. Dudes an ICON.

Back to my lurking bitches.

Just voted West and I have a high opinion of myself so that counts as 10 votes.
    Thanks Stro !

As stated several times if Colorado is the members top choice then that's where it will be. Some have to learn on how to be patient and wait for the results.

Glad to see you back

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Hey Tony,

I showed up to the rally! I missed seeing you, its been a while. I understand the circumstances though. I will be at the next one no matter where it is. Thanks for all you do. I enjoyed meeting everyone at the rally although I will say Chunky Love took the cake....

I just voted for the west side, I attended Pigeon Forge rally this year for the first time and enjoyed meeting everyone there and had some great rides. Phantom sorry you weren't able to attend but I understand the circumstances. I lost my wife of 46 years in 2013 and took to riding as a way to cope. My doctor even wrote up a wellness report to ride. I plan to attend where ever the rally takes place but I really like the cool fresh air of the Rockies. Hope to see everyone from the 2017 rally plus others from the left side. Many thanks to Phantom, 53 Driver and Rick for all the hard work for putting the rally together........Gordon

Holy crap!!!!

I go on a vacation with no electronics for 6 days and this whole place is freaking UPSIDE DOWN!!!!

So, quick summary:
    1. There is a new poll for members to voice their opinion on a location - it looks like anyone who voted previously, their vote was "automatically" transferred to the new location.
    (I write that because I my vote was already cast)
    2. It closes 20 Oct
    3. The dates have not been promulgated

Oh, and Stroguy is back with us after the Houston flooding.....