Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
There were quite a few comments here about the F6B being discontinued.....I wasn't on that boat.
With the new Yamaha Transcontinental and the BMW K1600B, you gotta think Honda wanted to keep themselves in the bagger market.
With no 2017 F6B model on the US Honda Motorsports website, you knew it was only a matter of time for them to release something new.
The GoldWing has too long of a history walk away from, The F6B and F6C require little investment from Honda once the GoldWing is redone.

I'll hazard a guess that we'll see a new GL and F6B before the end of the year, and just maybe a Valkyrie as well?
I'd have a hard time imagining them doing another Valkyrie. They almost can't give them away.
The F6B , while slow to start out in sales, I think has done quite a bit better. And if Honda had put cruise and stuff on them from the beginning, think they would have done much better from the start.

I own one of the originals and have had 2 of them. I test rode the 2014 when it came out. It was a fun ride, but couldn't see getting one over an F6B for what I would want in one. Keeping tires on them has been a challenge too from some of my friends personal experience over on the VRCC.