Like it says, new guy here. Good ole country boy from rural Michigan. Not new to bikes or forums but got myself an F6B (smoking deal too ) earlier this year. Wife and I enjoy trips to different places and my Roadstar was just too lacking in the long trip department (in many different ways). I'm friends with a member here (Blueverclear) and rode his last year from Deals Gap down 28 to 74 and that sold me right there. Love the power, smooth ride, protection from the elements, etc.

Still have a couple other bikes in the garage. R1 (track only bike), and another Roadstar (very customized blast around locally type of deal).

Just got back from a trip to the Smokey Mountains. This is a great highway bike. Faster, smoother, and farther range than my last bike. Seat sucks, even after I've had it modified. It's much better now but I can see some more changes in that department in the future. I checked out 53driver's suspension set up and I can already see going that direction when funds come available. None of my bikes end up keeping stock suspension for some reason. Front end feels a little loose on higher speed corners and it needs more ground clearance for sure.

I read up the "New F6B owners" thread. Lots of great info there for sure. I see winter mods coming for sure.