So, in addition to the recently acquired F6B, the stable has three other bikes. Well, two other bikes now that I finally sold the 2011 Harley Wide Glide.

One of the two other bikes is a 2013 Harley CVO Road King.

It's the second one we've owned, as the identical bike that came before it was totaled by an inattentive motorist in Florida back in Oct 2015. We logged 19,500 trouble-free miles on "Blue I" from Aug 13 to Oct 15. The replacement bike, "Blue II" came to us with less than 2K miles and now has 12,000 as we've been spending a bit more time cycling and doing a few other things vs. riding bikes. However, the bike -- which I thought had incorporated an improved Compensator that solved previous failure issues -- started to sound like this on start-up a short while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmBQOX-LvSY

Sure enough, bad compensator and the rest of the associated parts in the primary case. Thank goodness for having an Extended Service Plan, which my trusted service advisor strongly encouraged. Hate that I had to use it, but glad that I have it as it's probably 1/2 paid for with just this one repair.

I've not heard anyone strongly encouraging anyone to get an extended service plan on the Honda GL's... or am I just missing it?