Test rode the BMW K1600 B

Thread: Test rode the BMW K1600 B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looked at one today

Looked at one today. Thought it was a nice bike and all the gadgets were very cool. It offers a lot. That being said I looked at my "B" thought she was beautiful in her matte silver and drove home. Not enough to tempt me away but the horsepower was sweet! F6Broy

Bike looks sharp. The hp and torque must be so much fun, decent weight, 6 speed, 41 mpg. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by F6Broy View Post
    Looked at one today. Thought it was a nice bike and all the gadgets were very cool. It offers a lot. That being said I looked at my "B" thought she was beautiful in her matte silver and drove home. Not enough to tempt me away but the horsepower was sweet! F6Broy
    I agree with you. I don't think I could have given up my F6B to get the Beemer. It took me quite a while to make the F6B comfortable for me, but now that it is, it may be my favorite bike of all time. I plan on keeping it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    I agree with you. I don't think I could have given up my F6B to get the Beemer. It took me quite a while to make the F6B comfortable for me, but now that it is, it may be my favorite bike of all time. I plan on keeping it for years.
    Went to an K1600B seminar today at the BMW dealer...Really nice bike and the dealer I was at has sold everyone he ordered and has a list of riders waiting..Good response so far I suppose...I looked it over carefully, sat on one and did not care for the seating/riding position so much, but it was way too hot outside to ride and I had to leave...Got back on my "trusty old 2013" F6B and rode home a happy camper and asked myself, why would I want to go back into debt and spend almost $24,000 on a bike I really do not need/want, and for sure do not need all the "whistles/bells" at this stage of my life...Not for me, but a great bike for those that want one!!!...Ride safe