Sena Freewire

Thread: Sena Freewire

Sena Freewire

Any one using Freewire to integrate the radio on the B to Bluetooth? Also, has any body added a power connection in the glove box? I have a satellite radio in the left chubby and would like to charge my phone in the glove box.

I put a power connector in the L. box. Ran the wire from the R. side, behind the steering head. Pulled the box, cut out for the power supply(front end), hooked up the power, slipped the box back in.
    You could run the power from the fuse box or battery, inter side of the frame & up that way.

Wingstuff has an adapter, the B's are wired for a power port to the cubby already so it's plug and play. You need a 7/8" hole saw to make the hole or just free hand it.

Yeah, I have a power plug in the left cubby. I need to know of there is room underneath to run another one to the glove box. It would be nice if there was a two into one connector so things would be plug and play.

There's another adapter that's two usb ports or they do sell different adapters that will expand your plugs in the automotive section at most stores. The issue becomes space at that point. If your satellite radio can charge on a usb the two usb socket could be the ticket.

http://wingstuff.com/products/34624-...?from_search=1

I like that adapter. Anyone have experience with the Sena Freewire?

I believe there's another thread on that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by motornerd View Post
    I like that adapter. Anyone have experience with the Sena Freewire?
    I use both a sena 20s and sena sm 10 which is the same as the freewire only it will not transmit.
    I believe the freewire is used if you have a CB and want to be able to transmit using bluetooth.
    If all you want to do is listen to your satellite radio in cubby, radio and usb plug in saddle ba
    all you need i the sm 10 and the din to 3.5 adapter for headset plug.

I'm going to have to take some stuff apart. I don't want all the wires showing. I'm trying to get the bike music and cell phone both to my helmet. I happen to have the HJC helmet that uses the Bluetooth cheek pads. That's what started all this modification.

Cool

Very nice unit...I have had and used one since the day they were available!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...light=Freewire
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com