2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2) - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I didn't know that was an option; have a Kendon single in the garage...
    My wife does not ride, her ex-husband was killed in a motorcycle accident on her birthday. She sold her bike and will not ride as a passenger either. She said that she would like to go so we do it this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    My wife does not ride, her ex-husband was killed in a motorcycle accident on her birthday. She sold her bike and will not ride as a passenger either. She said that she would like to go so we do it this way.
    No need to explain, enjoy the ride! If those maps lead you astray, you can find me in Oregon! Or Iowa!

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We have talked to multiple people today and yes we are going to have a great rally.
    Because of the possibility of spending a little more time socializing for a morning or so and a few recent requests we are bringing the trailer down.

We put in one or two of quite a few things that you can look at and purchase or even install. We have the roller box in with tools also.
    Teresa is not coming so it will be a little different, we are going to be a slight more efficient and a lot less stuff. Just bike items. She would like to see everyone but has other plans and we are coming back down in just a few weeks for another rally.
    If there is anything you want from our web site you will have to let us know by tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone again.
    Rick
    Rick do you have the low beam Pathfinder headlights? Mine just crapped out

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    No need to explain, enjoy the ride! If those maps lead you astray, you can find me in Oregon! Or Iowa!
    My wife rides with me, but she is driving down while I am riding. She is driving the luggage Really , we left on Saturday to come visit her family in VA. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading to Pigeon Forge. Her in the SUV and me on the bike. We both use machines at night for sleeping, and it would have been a challenge packing for two for 8-9 days. Especially when one of my saddlebags is already taken up by audio gear. Plus we don't have to be picky how we pack, just throw it in. Most of my extended riding trips are done solo, so packing for a couple weeks isn't a big deal.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Rick do you have the low beam Pathfinder headlights? Mine just crapped out
    I think Teresa put 4 pairs of them in the tote that went in the trailer.
    They are using the same for high and low beams now. Little more on the low's and down a little on Lumens on the high. My original high beams are so bright during the daytime that I turn them off if riding in groups because the people in front of me can only see light in their mirrors not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    My wife rides with me, but she is driving down while I am riding. She is driving the luggage Really , we left on Saturday to come visit her family in VA. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading to Pigeon Forge. Her in the SUV and me on the bike. We both use machines at night for sleeping, and it would have been a challenge packing for two for 8-9 days. Especially when one of my saddlebags is already taken up by audio gear. Plus we don't have to be picky how we pack, just throw it in. Most of my extended riding trips are done solo, so packing for a couple weeks isn't a big deal.
    This is how I like to get to Colorado. Let's face it, Texas is a big state with a lot of unappealing riding...

Arrived late

I'm curious what the plan is for tomorrow.. Er, today

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoKola View Post
    I'm curious what the plan is for tomorrow.. Er, today
    Breakfast.....

Leaving Ohio now...

Is it raining, in pigeon forge yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

Sprinkles only. Patches of rain around nearby.