Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
The only symbolism going on is kneeling during the national anthem. It solves nothing, it accomplishes even less. It is a superficial, vapid display consisting of nothing but schoolgirl symbolism put on by empty headed, overpaid idiots. However, that "symbol" you refer to, the flag/anthem, and the honor given it is the representation of the millions of dead soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice to give you the oppurtunity to spout the ignorance of that sacrifice from your mouth. Racism, are you serious? Is that what they teach you in city universities? There isn't a business out there that would discriminate in fear of the EEOC or a DOJ action, the only time the government authorizes racism for curing racism is Affirmative Action, please save your drama for another forum.

Calling a law you don't like passed by " a bunch of patriotic morons in Congress" tells me more about you that is why you are synoptic with the ignorance and stupidity of CK. Your misuse of "there" instead of "their" also tells me Public School or day care, just thinking out loud. I certainly want to do something about overt racism so I'm taking a knee right now on my own time and not during the national anthem to stop Affirmative Action. Funny when I arose it was still there. Gee, that was dumb, I'm not doing that again. Maybe if the cops were mandated to use body cams we could solve this problem like here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHnqZq9yP8c
Well said, Mike.