NFL sucks!

Thread: NFL sucks!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    So what he found on the internet is wrong but what you found on the internet is right, I've done this too many years with too much research under my belt to even entertain an argument. You have no idea what you're saying even though you found all the answers on the internet and we know everything on the internet is true. It's Cognitive Dissonance, I've seen it over and over again you only believe what you're told and can't imagine it ever being a lie. So mail your check in like a good taxpayer. Tax lawyers, rat bastards that they are, wouldn't have a profession if it wasn't for this farce and they'd actually have to go out and get a real job. BTW, Lawyers are the only profession condemned in the bible...twice. There mere fact you said that you don't know why the agency didn't come after me doubting it had anything to do about how the agency was authorized tells me you are clueless on this subject as it has EVERYTHING to do with whether they are authorized. The IRS is a trust out of PR, even though you don't believe it, and that fact was known before the internet existed but you would have to actually have been in the movement to know it, stop Google searching to find your answers it's not impressive. Do you think when you look up Chase Bank they'll tell you that all banks are chartered in the City of London? Wake up. The The NFL Sucks
    Okay. Let's just say that we disagree and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by dadeo View Post
    Okay. Let's just say that we disagree and leave it at that.
    Disagreeing would infer that we would have equal knowledge on the subject and we came to an agreement that we don't see eye to eye,however, that's not what happened. Let's just say my johnson is bigger on this subject and leave it at that.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

MIKE JOHNSON...............I can live with that....................or maybe.........MIKE "THE" JOHNSON

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    MIKE JOHNSON...............I can live with that....................or maybe.........MIKE "THE" JOHNSON
    Or Fred Garvin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NqEHtZHlsf0

Disagreeing would infer that we would have equal knowledge on the subject and we came to an agreement that we don't see eye to eye,however, that's not what happened. Let's just say my johnson is bigger on this subject and leave it at that.
    Whatever.

Whatever.
    "Whatever" is not allowed to be used in any dialog in this forum, as per the user agreement, look under the paragraph "Heterosexual responses"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Whatever.
    "Whatever" is not allowed to be used in any dialog in this forum, as per the user agreement, look under the paragraph "Heterosexual responses"
    STAY on point and don't deviate .... NFL SUCKS

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Keep kneeling shitheads

Soldier Field Bears/Packers 30 minutes before kickoff. Actually kneeling will help them scrubbing those mag wheels at the car wash when this master plan by these geniuses goes tits up and they're out of a job.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps2x24xwts.jpg

Mike..........

Image blocked by those greedy Photobucket bastards..................