Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
The difference is I'm not required to have ID on me. If a uniformed officer asks me to identify myself and I give him my name but don't have my ID on me he may or may not have an issue with that. He could very well want to follow me home to get my ID to prove who I am, but I'm not required to carry ID with me while walking my dog. Now if I'm doing any number of other things such as driving or hunting etc...I am required to have ID on me.
I'm not from New York so I guess I'd have issues there if they require you carry ID at all times.
Again your ignorance is blaring, if you are issued a state ID then you are required to have it on you. A cop doesn't have the time to follow you home (hysterical). You'd better learn who you are and what you are. As a resident (res- meaning property ident- identifying) of the Peoples Republic of Washington State it would be wise to identify the property when the LEO asks you for it. Telling him who you are is heresay and you would lose every time in court after they drag your ass in, rightly so. You are property of the state since your birth, you are walking on the state's property and if an agent of the state, a cop, asks you to identify yourself it would be wise to do it. If you do walk your dog and are asked to produce ID please film it as I want to see the cop walk you home to get it or don't you carry your phone on you either.