Lighting upgrade - all in one thread... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lighting upgrade - all in one thread...

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    That will work. Just about everyone that converts to LED's in the front turn signals goes with Clear or Light Smoke Lenses at the same time. Then about half go with the Switchback Bulbs.

If you are feeling a little more ambitious you could also convert your Rear Turn Signals into running and turn.
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ight-modulator
    I did this on my own F6B, i really like it. If you scroll down the posts she even tells you where she purchased the bulbs and sockets from.
    yeah, I saw that and don't plan on going that route. At least not yet.. Maybe one day. This is enough cash for now.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    So those remove the need for the brake flasher. But they only flash 3 times right? The don't repeat the sequence as long as you hold the brake like the flasher does.
    Video (LED flashing bulbs)

For the price and ease of install... a better value IHMO.

Quote Originally Posted by OlyF6B View Post
    Video (LED flashing bulbs)

For the price and ease of install... a better value IHMO.
    Agreed. I can't tell in that video, it looks like you let go of the brake to make it flash again. Is that right? I'd really like sit at a light and not have to keep releasing and grabbing to make it flash for the idiots coming up behind me.

I think someone posted a set that does to that for less than the $20 a lamp.
    Hoff aka Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Brian.....

I'd order a pair of these for the rear brake light......Ebay has them. Mine should be here in 2 days.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...g-brake-lights

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...00022&_sacat=0
    Ok, ordered a pair of these. Saves a little cash. The rest I'll have to just do it. As much as I hate spending that much, it should be done. First ride with the group a couple people said they didn't even notice my stock turn signals. Granted, they weren't LOOKING for them, but they should still see them.
    Hoff aka Brian

Ok, ordered a pair of these. Saves a little cash. The rest I'll have to just do it. As much as I hate spending that much, it should be done. First ride with the group a couple people said they didn't even notice my stock turn signals. Granted, they weren't LOOKING for them, but they should still see them.
    Buy once, cry once.
    Git 'er done.
    Be safer.

Agreed. I can't tell in that video, it looks like you let go of the brake to make it flash again. Is that right? .
    Yes... I was pressing rear brake pedal to make the brakes flash. Personally I'm not overly concerned with needing any repeated flashing after I've come to a full stop. I'm trying to make sure that anyone behind me realizes sooner that I'm on the binders... and the brief series of flashes should help with that.