Cheap easy cubby/dash lights

Thread: Cheap easy cubby/dash lights

Cheap easy cubby/dash lights

At the bigger super Wal/Marts you can find a plug in for your power supply in the left cubby. Cost is less than 9 bucks. It has a built in switch that is lighted and two wires with two more super small LEDs that can be routed, one to the other side of the cubby. I used the second out the bottom of the cubby and up along the headset cord and stuck it to shine down to the buttons on the left control panel. These lights are very small and can hardly be seen and come with the two sided tape ready to stick somewhere. Blue in color so not super bright but enough to see the buttons and with two in the cubby plenty of light there also. The ease is no wiring required and a built in button to turn it on and off as needed. Easy enough to unplug if you need the power port for something else at times. Simple and cheap. Yep!

Link to actual product?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Auto-Driv...lights&veh=sem

The little lights are about 1/2 inch square and 1/4 inch thick.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    At the bigger super Wal/Marts you can find a plug in for your power supply in the left cubby. Cost is less than 9 bucks. It has a built in switch that is lighted and two wires with two more super small LEDs that can be routed, one to the other side of the cubby. I used the second out the bottom of the cubby and up along the headset cord and stuck it to shine down to the buttons on the left control panel. These lights are very small and can hardly be seen and come with the two sided tape ready to stick somewhere. Blue in color so not super bright but enough to see the buttons and with two in the cubby plenty of light there also. The ease is no wiring required and a built in button to turn it on and off as needed. Easy enough to unplug if you need the power port for something else at times. Simple and cheap. Yep!
    As funny as it may seem to some ,you can find some very useful stuff if you look in there.
    I found the LED lights for my tour pack in there.