2018 Goldwing

Thread: 2018 Goldwing

2018 Goldwing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6JNFupWAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3RMkqE7lM (shows a rear view but it looks like it may be the current bike)

Oh my ... more fake news.

Hey Zteve!!
    Thanks for the post!! I've been having a tun of fun following all this. However, I'm hoping it's all untrue because then my B will start looking obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by druggr View Post
    Oh my ... more fake news.
    Maybe, Maybe not... Visor Down is claiming the PICs are leaked press kit photos.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Maybe, Maybe not... Visor Down is claiming the PICs are leaked press kit photos.
    I would add that the voice over presenter seems to be very knowledgeable and has an eye for the details. At the very least I rate this as the most legitimate source for who-knows-what so far.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    I would add that the voice over presenter seems to be very knowledgeable and has an eye for the details. At the very least I rate this as the most legitimate source for who-knows-what so far.
    I watched that video several days ago when it was posted on Facebook. My reaction was that the narrator was a little off or behind on some of what he said. Actuators for lane safety control? More like steering dampeners . DCT is not an automatic and all the rumors are that it will be a 7 spd DCT as an option with 6 spd manual.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I watched that video several days ago when it was posted on Facebook. My reaction was that the narrator was a little off or behind on some of what he said. Actuators for lane safety control? More like steering dampeners . DCT is not an automatic and all the rumors are that it will be a 7 spd DCT as an option with 6 spd manual.
    +1. I noticed what we might call a bit of "interpretive license" in the narrative as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    OK then, thanks for pointing that out. I'm not an engineer, nor am I on facebook. Now that you've pointed out that it was posted on fb it makes sense. It's up to the fb information standard -

BUT, I'm gonna re watch it just to get my hopes up .....again.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

I called my dealer here in town. Told him to give me right of first refusal on the first "NEW" F6B he gets, IF that ever happens. ............Nice guy, no deposit required

We wrote about this on our blog a couple weeks ago when the photos were first leaked. Is it real? Is it fake? I guess we'll find out near the end of the month but it sure is fun to speculate!

It seems like, overall, if these are the new F6B & GL? the general reaction is pretty positive.