Very Few Photos of Real People Riding F6Bs, Almost None Two-Up...

Thread: Very Few Photos of Real People Riding F6Bs, Almost None Two-Up...

Very Few Photos of Real People Riding F6Bs, Almost None Two-Up...

I've been somewhat surprised by how few photos I've been able to find of couples riding F6Bs. There are a couple early promo photos from Honda with a very stiff, unhappy looking couple that show up now and again, but few if any "real world" photos taken in the wild of couples out enjoying their big bikes. I suspect if I sift through the photos taken at US 129 there will be a few F6Bs in there, but that's about it.

My challenge was, in considering different saddles, I was hoping to find some photos of folks riding two up on the various different after market and stock saddles in the hopes of figuring out which ones might be best suited to me and my wife. She does not like sitting up high and, in fact, only rode our 2004 BMW R1150RT a couple times before giving me an ultimatum: get me on a more comfortable bike or ride alone!

We've since found happiness on a couple -- gasp -- Harley Davidson's, but she couldn't be happier. Me, I'm OK with the Harley's and I get the lifestyle, but I've never been as happy with a bike as I was with my CBR1100XX... noting the my wife loved riding two up on the big GT. So, the F6B is my surreptitious attempt to get her back onto a big Honda but the key will be making sure her riding position is on par with the Road King.

Again, just really surprised that folks like Corbin, Mustang, etc. don't have photos that show how people look sitting on their saddles, just photos of bikes with saddles and no riders. Weird.

I don't know about all that, but looks like you out kicked your coverage with that one.

You should come to the rally. Just a stones throw from Kennesaw and virtually every seat made in attendance. You could be here by lunchtime tomorrow and have her try them on for size.

Who is supposed to take pictures of me and my wife as we ride by? Deer? Squirrels?
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Who is supposed to take pictures of me and my wife as we ride by? Deer? Squirrels?
    Tom Tripod