2wheels is right on the button. I've got the Madstad after reading all of the positive reviews. Tried it out. I've not got the time yet to put tons of miles on the B. It did it's job but I've not had the time to dial in the proper angle and height. Then a forum member offered up his Baggershield and I bought it. It's now on the B as of last week and I'll be trying it out soon. I'm still not attracted to the look of the MS but function should reign over form, at least that's what I'm thinking. I'm 5' 11" also and 31" inseam and have the 11" lightly tinted top MS screen. It's plenty for me so far. I see over it at the lowest and through it at the highest. Wish there was a remote control for angle and height, especially the angle. They tout the angle as being the key feature, IMO. Plenty of bikes with height adjustments out there. If the Baggershield works FOR ME, I'll be selling the MS. Look back at Drive Jehu's B, and he went from Georgia to Alaska and back with the optional vented windshield offered by Honda for the B. They can be had for about $168 online. I've got more questions than answers like yourself. There needs to be a windshield store like a shoe store ......might start up another new business