Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
So i too have a baggershield but its the convertible deal, tried medium clockwerks, sent back, JUST got the 16 in sport touring, recurve, no help for buffeting and maybe worse the baggershield, sending back today. Looks like many i am sending up the white flag for the MS. I am looking for a shield that not only reduces buffeting....well can we talk about that? does everyone who says buffeting mean the wind that the shield is not deflecting period, or is buffeting dirty air, turbulent air, that bounces your head from side to side. The air I am getting from the 19inch bagger shield seams to be pretty clean, unless i am highway with semis in front of me, or hotter day with a lot of heat rising off the pavement...then i am getting bounced around pretty good. Anyway I am 6 foot with at 33 inseam. When i go under the full face helmet the wind is hitting the top third of my helmet causing a lot of wind noise in helmet. So...I want to take that away and I want my wife more comfortable on the back. She is having to lean forward right now at highway speeds because her wind is twice what I feel at a normal sitting position. I am very cool with adjusting and looking thru the shield when she is on back. Someone said on this thread that the adjustments really dont change the air flow? which seems odd... I am nervous to go with the 13 but sounds like I may be looking thru the 15 at lowest position? please let me know how your passenger likes your 15, and any other comments on above. If you were 2 inches shorter, do you think you would be looking thru the 15 at the lowest level, even if you straightened your back a little more? thanks on all!!!
When I say buffeting for me it did not knock my head around with the Baggershield it was more wind noise into the 3/4 face helmet I use.I lived with it for 3 Years but now that I have the Madstad I feel very little air noise in my helmet.Have not done many adjustments as the weather here has been in the low 30's since I installed it and have not rode much.Can't tell you about how a passenger likes it as my wife quit riding with me years ago-Solo for me now.As I said before at 6'4" with a 32" inseam I am all torso height and I look just over the 15" Madstad in the lowest position so I think the 13" would work well for you.I also have the Baker hand wings which seem to help also and are nice to be able to turn in for more air flow when needed.Hope this helps.