Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
Watched your review and I am happy to hear you found the Madstad performs as well as my experience.A lot of riders like me put off trying the Madstad because of the looks but like you have found it really does look better in person and kind of compliments the F6B look.Looks aside who cares as it does the job it was made for so dang well.Can't hardly wait till spring so I can start putting a lot of miles behind it.

You are not kidding it compliments it! hope these pics upload ok. I found my sweet spot for sure, it is with the shield all the way down, 15 inch here, I can see about 60 feet in front of me which is perfect. I forgot to mention I have a slightly hunched, NO board down my back, riding style and the low position with it all the way back to 65 degrees actually is perfect. I had her out for a 3 hour ride today trying different positions. When i put that thing all the way up at about 60 degrees, the back draft was pushing my head forward pretty good! If I go that high again, I am definately putting it all the way back at 65 degrees...best thing about this shield is options!! Attachment 26042Attachment 26041Attachment 26044Attachment 26045[ATTAAttachment 26048Attachment 26049Attachment 26047Attachment 26047