Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
As promised a follow up on my 15" Madstad.I got it Saturday afternoon and a hour later had it installed.Great instructions and all went together perfectly.Now I am 6'4" but have a short inseam of 32" so I have a lot of torso height.With the 15" screen set at the highest position I look just over the top of it with a stock seat.I set the screen at 60 degrees to start and went for a short ride as it was 33 degrees when I left.All I can say is WOW.My 3 year old 19"Baggershield gave me buffeting around my head and a little less if I opened the vent(but that sucked in cold conditions).Well that short ride with the Madstad let me know how much buffeting I had been putting up with.Very little if any was felt it almost felt quiet in the cockpit.I may experiment with different settings next week but really don't know how it could get better then what I experienced on that short ride.Still have to get use to the look but I will get over that quickly because of how well it performs. Highly recommend this product and wish I had done it years ago.
Little edit as I must of had a senior moment.I said I set screen on the highest position-it's really set on the lowest position.On the highest position I would be looking thru it not over the top.Nice thing is when I get a new saddle made and it raises me a couple of inches I can raise the screen.