Which Wind Screen to Buy

Thread: Which Wind Screen to Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Little edit as I must of had a senior moment.I said I set screen on the highest position-it's really set on the lowest position.On the highest position I would be looking thru it not over the top.Nice thing is when I get a new saddle made and it raises me a couple of inches I can raise the screen.
    How does it work for you at the highest setting when you are looking through it? Is the mild buffeting that you described completely gone at that point?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I went threw the same dilemma and ended up buying the Madstad, took a while to get used to the look but I think it is a natural look for the B, am happy w/it's performance. Just my .02 .
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    How does it work for you at the highest setting when you are looking through it? Is the mild buffeting that you described completely gone at that point?
    Never set it to the highest setting as I hate looking through it.I adjusted the top screen back about another 3 degrees and buffeting is even better.So little that I will live with these settings for now.Nice thing is you can make a lot of adjustments to fit your needs.