Check with some area Honda dealers. Klockwerks offers the dealers "test" shields that they will install and let you try them. I'm not of the function over looks group. I am trying to find a happy medium and the MS just doesn't do it fm looking at pics. If I could see 1 in person I may change my mind. I ran a 13" Cee Bailey that worked really well, I'm 6'1 and 34" but it was light tint and just made the bike look too much like a full Wing. I currently have a (14") Klockwerks that has been cut to 11 1/2". I purchased it fm a mbr here not knowing it had been cut down but it looks great and is still better than stock. The wind catches me about eye level and I think a full 14 or even 16 would be ideal. Like you, I don't want to drop $300 without trying first.

In short, anything over 13" should work. Taka makes a recurve that sells for around $100 that I've considered. Somebody else makes a recurve that is 4" wider than the Kw, but I don't recall who. There are just too many other farkles to choose from that it makes for a head scratcher on priorities.