I rolled 90,000 smiles this week on Man-O-War. In 3 1/2 years we have gone forth to conquer the scenic roadways of at least 45 of the lower 48, Alaska, all of the lower Canadian Providences and the Yukon. I'm saving vacation and coin to go back and see all the roads we missed. So much fun along the way! Meeting great folks, hiking, swimming, camping and just being in the wind magically spinning along on 2 wheels.

So just how good is my F6B? What I think is my bike is almost broken in. Runs slick on cheap gas, shifts like butter and is as fast as ever. What I know is that I'm satisfied with this one bike for now and I do not have a real itch for a new one and that's a mouthful for me.

How about you, has your 6 exceeded your expectations? Maybe you broke the 50 mpg barrier? I'd like to hear how you did it. Iron butt ride plus some? Just how far did you go in a day on a 6? So you raced on the Isle of Man in the TT with your Fturob6B and I missed it? Post up your race footage. How good is your F6B?