Ultimate Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've had my stock seat sitting around for a year or so. I've often thought about offering it to forum members who are interested in sending their stock seat for modifications. So, here it is....
    My seat is available for anybody who wants to pay shipping as long as the receiver is ready to pay it forward. Pay shipping and use my stock seat while your seat is out for modification. When you receive your seat back, offer my seat to somebody else.
    Receiver pays shipping, seat keeps moving to whomever is interested.
    Who is first?
    PM me with info and I'll PM your shipping cost. If you're not too far from me we may be able to arrange something to avoid shipping fees.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Ultimate King

I have the Ultimate King and it made a huge difference when I installed it over the stock seat. With the Stock seat I was able to ride about about 100 miles before I needed a stretch break. Now with the Ultimate King I can go a full tank without needing to get off and take stretch.

I did not find much difference in riding position.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I've had my stock seat sitting around for a year or so. I've often thought about offering it to forum members who are interested in sending their stock seat for modifications. So, here it is....
    My seat is available for anybody who wants to pay shipping as long as the receiver is ready to pay it forward. Pay shipping and use my stock seat while your seat is out for modification. When you receive your seat back, offer my seat to somebody else.
    Receiver pays shipping, seat keeps moving to whomever is interested.
    Who is first?
    PM me with info and I'll PM your shipping cost. If you're not too far from me we may be able to arrange something to avoid shipping fees.
    That is really cool! I will admit, sending In your own seat to have it modified wasn’t appealing. Can you have a rider backrest with the RSD? Like maybe add a Utopia?