Confused

Thread: Confused

Confused

Yesterday I saw a new thread that stated the 2018 Rally would be in Montrose. the thread named the hosting hotel and gave a phone number to call for reservations. When I logged on today that thread has disappeared and it now seems the rally location is undecided. Can anyone clarify the situation for me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    Yesterday I saw a new thread that stated the 2018 Rally would be in Montrose. the thread named the hosting hotel and gave a phone number to call for reservations. When I logged on today that thread has disappeared and it now seems the rally location is undecided. Can anyone clarify the situation for me?

Thanks
    Same here!!

I was also confused about it and then read the reply by Phantom that was talking about the Rally "Event" that would be held AFTER the Rally in Montrose. I'm guessing that after the CO. Rally, many might meet up somewhere in the eastern area over Labor Day, as it is quite a hike for those FL and GA boys. I'm guessing that 53driver will chime in and clarify all confusion.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

The POLL is still open.

The Poll was prematurely closed without advance notice.
    Some members have not yet been able to determine their vacation time for 2018 nor have yet voted to determine Ground Zero.
    So for those who have not been able to decide ... please take a minute and vote. Poll CLOSES midnight October 20th 2017

Let's be patient.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.