SENA customer service

Thread: SENA customer service

SENA customer service

Is this an unreasonable request? My 20S stopped powering up, still under warranty , tried the reset button on the back and tried to hook it up to the computer, no joy. I asked Sena if they could charge my cc for another one and then credit the card once they received the defective unit back, they said no, then asked if I could speak to someone who could approve this was told no I couldn't speak with anyone else. I thought this seemed like a reasonable request so I would be able to use it on an upcoming trip.

They were pretty sketchy when I returned a unit under warranty. Despite having an RMA, they mixed my case up with a gal in St. Louis, with a different SENA device. I mean, if you can't get a clue from the different city, unit, or male/female sounding names, let's just use the RMA number! amIrite? Weeks later, when they called and told me I would have to pay them to ship the unit to Mexico, I went to LinkedIn, looked up the name of the US CEO, figured out the email convention, and dropped him a note. They shipped me a brand new complete unit, to include mounting kit and boom, later that day.

Thanks Jeff, I'll see if I can locate his contact information and see if I can make some headway.

Scott