2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Thread: 2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Looking at the rear of the F6b pic, behind the seat. It looks like there is a "cap" that could cover any connectors once the trunk is removed. If it was not covering something, it could have been flatter. Just being optimistic.

I read that the F6b model shield all the way down is 12" shorter than the Wing shield all the way up. Looking at the pictures and doing a little math, I am guessing that there is 4" of windshield adjustment (on both bikes) and that the F6b shield is 4" shorter than the Wing shield (did I do that right?).

Of course, all this is speculation, but fun!
    I've commented before that with the limited angles provided in the "Sneaked Pics" that if you look at the seat area, it kind of looks like seats on both the new F6B and the Full dressed version are the same. Unlike the current F6B and Gold Wing. This leaves some room to speculate the possibility of a removable trunk. Yeah it might be wishful thinking, but if Honda has been listening.
    Notice the grab rails do not extend past the rear of the passenger seat and from the pics, it looks like the same seat.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Despite excessive squinting at my screen, I cannot decipher whether or not there is an ABS ring on the front wheel of the new F6B.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6