2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Thread: 2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd have thought a bigger increase in power would be warranted but I'm sure it might affect the reliability that we all like. It will still be quicker than what we have with the weight loss.

Each manufacturer that has a full dresser touring model seems to be marketing an accompanying bagger model with it...BMW, Yamaha, and Honda continuing what they started, and hopefully fixed, with their duo.

Every single person I have talked to, and admittedly this is not a large number, who has considered the F6B and went in another direction all have the same reason: no cruise (13-14) and no ABS.

Man, I hope Honda learned from these omissions....though, I notice there are surprising number of features missing from the Star Eluder that are on the TC Touring.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Each manufacturer that has a full dresser touring model seems to be marketing an accompanying bagger model with it...BMW, Yamaha, and Honda continuing what they started, and hopefully fixed, with their duo.

Every single person I have talked to, and admittedly this is not a large number, who has considered the F6B and went in another direction all have the same reason: no cruise (13-14) and no ABS.

Man, I hope Honda learned from these omissions....though, I notice there are surprising number of features missing from the Star Eluder that are on the TC Touring.
    I agree 100%. I don't want a watered down F6B . I just don't want the trunk. To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed about the horse power and torque numbers and I don't like the speed governed at 112. I rarely go that fast, but it would be nice to have the option. I would hate to be beaten in a race by a two cylinder motorcycle.