Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post

I would agree with you about one model. The issue to me would be the wiring that the trunk uses for the lighting, antenna, etc. and where that harness might go if you took the trunk off. Also, when I took off the front shroud for the MadStad, there's a fair amount of space under it that could be used for an electric windshield with quite a bit of extension. For the B, forget the stock 7 inch midget and put in a windshield that might go from 10 inches to 18 inches or so. Just thinkin' out loud. My main item would be reverse, since I'm most likely looking at a knee replacement down the road. Backing up, for me, is a challenge, if I've been stupid enough to not park it right way
Looking at the rear of the F6b pic, behind the seat. It looks like there is a "cap" that could cover any connectors once the trunk is removed. If it was not covering something, it could have been flatter. Just being optimistic.

I read that the F6b model shield all the way down is 12" shorter than the Wing shield all the way up. Looking at the pictures and doing a little math, I am guessing that there is 4" of windshield adjustment (on both bikes) and that the F6b shield is 4" shorter than the Wing shield (did I do that right?).

Of course, all this is speculation, but fun!