2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Thread: 2018 Goldwing, F6B - Hp, Weights and Dimensions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Each manufacturer that has a full dresser touring model seems to be marketing an accompanying bagger model with it...BMW, Yamaha, and Honda continuing what they started, and hopefully fixed, with their duo.

Every single person I have talked to, and admittedly this is not a large number, who has considered the F6B and went in another direction all have the same reason: no cruise (13-14) and no ABS.

Man, I hope Honda learned from these omissions....though, I notice there are surprising number of features missing from the Star Eluder that are on the TC Touring.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Each manufacturer that has a full dresser touring model seems to be marketing an accompanying bagger model with it...BMW, Yamaha, and Honda continuing what they started, and hopefully fixed, with their duo.

Every single person I have talked to, and admittedly this is not a large number, who has considered the F6B and went in another direction all have the same reason: no cruise (13-14) and no ABS.

Man, I hope Honda learned from these omissions....though, I notice there are surprising number of features missing from the Star Eluder that are on the TC Touring.
    I agree 100%. I don't want a watered down F6B . I just don't want the trunk. To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed about the horse power and torque numbers and I don't like the speed governed at 112. I rarely go that fast, but it would be nice to have the option. I would hate to be beaten in a race by a two cylinder motorcycle.