I moved to the F6B precisely for the reason stated above. I had a couple Roadstars all outfitted for touring (fairing, stereo, custom front/rear suspension, hard bags, etc). Love the sound. Just couldn’t get over the highway vibrations (those are probably fixed with this new Yamaha) and most importantly the lack of power, especially at highway speeds. I’m a die hard Yamaha guy. Love the sound of their v-twin motors (unlike Honda’s v-twin motors which sound terrible).

I’d like to ride one of these (Eluder most likely-what a stupid name). If they could make it have the same power as my F6B, I’d likely go back to Yamaha. Don’t think that’s likely though.

I’ve toured all over the eastern US on air cooled, belt driven v-twin bikes. Those aren’t negatives IMO. The lack of power is the biggest issue. I probably have close to 100k miles between all of my Roadies. Belts can go 100k+ miles easily. Air cooled motors from Yamaha can also go to 200k miles with very little maintenance (oil changes like anything else). They almost never even need the valves adjusted. Plus, when you smell coolant burning at a stoplight in traffic, you know it isn’t you.

HP and TQ numbers on a bike like this are a big deal to me. Maybe not so much to other guys, I don’t really know. What would be even more important (to me) is a comparison with 1/4 mile times, roll on from 60-80 or 60-90 or so, top speed, etc. Real world performance type stuff.