GPS

Thread: GPS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jimmy, I have the Garmin Zumo 660 and really like it. It does not give you the curvy road option but it is supposed to be waterproof. I switch it between my bike and truck all the time. Have the bike mount permanently mounted and wired. Wish I would have gotten the 665 for the XM radio but I can still listen to that through my phone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Jimmy, I have the Garmin Zumo 660 and really like it. It does not give you the curvy road option but it is supposed to be waterproof. I switch it between my bike and truck all the time. Have the bike mount permanently mounted and wired. Wish I would have gotten the 665 for the XM radio but I can still listen to that through my phone.

Built like a tank and you can add lifetime maps as an upgrade through Garmin. Caveat....it is a little "slower" on commands than a newer one, but you can drop kick this into next week and it'll turn on and work.

It comes with both bike and car mounts in the box w/all the necessary hardware to connect.

Oh yeah... it has micro sd card capabilities and I play my mp3's through this thing. I think it has a slightly better volume range that the OEM mp3 function of the Honda. Probably just my imagination but you're the audio expert.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!