This F6B continues to impress me. Took a ride to the north woods of MI on Saturday morning. Friend lives in the Traverse City area. Weather was supposed to be decent but ended up being s**t. Got rained on for 3 hours on the way up. 50°’s. That was some cold riding. Left my Underarmor at home like an idiot.

The newer E3’s are not quite as stable at high speeds in the rain as the stock Bridgestones. Especially the front. Just my opinion but it seems I’ve ridden this bike more in the rain than nice weather. Still was able to do high speeds, just not quite like I want in the pouring rain. 85ish mph was about all she liked in heavy rain.

Up north was absolutely beautiful. Full color up there right now. Got to watch a couple hockey games for my (say so) nieces and nephews. Got to watch some college football and play some ping pong with the kids. Ate some good food and had a great time. Only spent about a 24hr period up there due to weekend time constraints. It’s about 270 miles away from my place so went up Saturday morning and headed home Sunday morning.

F6B is a phenomenal highway bike. Can do unpublishable speeds all day long. Even in the rain. Started out this morning with 50° and 30mph+ blowing rain off Lake Michigan, lol. That was not the best riding but the faster I went the better the rain protection.

Have a few ongoing issues with the stereo attached to my phone for music. Works for a hour or two then just quits. Unplug it for awhile (like letting it cool down or something). FM stereo still works fine during this time. Then it works for awhile aging before quitting again (iPhone streaming stored music, directions, or Pandora). So far, that’s the most frustrating part of this bike.

This bike is just so much better than my last bikes at doing trips. I really like it