Indian

Thread: Indian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    I am not exactly sure why every one of my comments seems to get a sarcastic arrogant response. I am just trying to express my thoughts on bikes that I owned and a company I dealt with. I have my opinion and you have yours. I respect that.

I don't give a rats rectum about Polaris. I bought 2 used bikes and just made the point they were quality machines in my opinion. I sold them and did not do too badly. But I do have forum buddies that bought high dollar Magunums and Cross Countrys that got hosed big time by a company that said over and over they were not going anywhere after purchasing Indian. They feel deceived and I agree with them.

Going to the prom and getting dumped for a better person is funny to a lot of people---unless it happens to them. That is all I am saying.
    Actually, you do give a rats rectum about Polaris; if you didn't, you wouldn't be here bashing them. Polaris is Victory, just like Polaris is Indian. To say you have no feelings on Polaris is simply disingenuous. And we've all been dumped by a gal, my point is that that isn't business, but what companies do with their product lines are.

That's a nice bike and I've ridden them. The power in the Indian's engine blows the HD's out of the water.

I can't give up my six cylinder B after having 4 Harleys. Enjoy, that's a beautiful Indian.

I must say that the quality fit and finish of the Indians is much better than the Victory's. They definitely have made the Indian one of their premier product lines.

I do miss my Vision.. it definitely had some quirks though... did any of you guys ever try to change out a headlight bulb on one of them? A serious pain in the azz for sure...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537