Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
I am dropping our Harley off Monday morning (10/23) at Fuel Moto in Little Chute WI. Picking it back up on Tuesday.

I am bringing another bike also so I can ride the rest of the day. Our friends at Big Bike Parts say a great place to ride right now is Door County WI. Area looks pretty cool and I have not ever had the chance to ride the area.

Has anyone ridden that area much?
Rick - was just up there 2 weeks ago. Here are some great places to eat that are still open. "Junipers Gin Joint" (Fish Creek) A very nice place, not a dive. "Gibraltar Grill" (Fish Creek) a great place for lunch, across from Peninsula State Park (small fee to ride the roads but worth it with the leaves turning) and Julie's restaurant (breakfast place). Upscale dinner dining - "Alexander's" (Fish Creek) You don't need to dress up. "Lure" (Sister Bay) Really cool place, $'s but very good. And if you have never been to a "fish boil", go to "Pelletier's" in Fish Creek for a dinner you will never forget. Also right down the street from "The Hide Side", a store specializing in leather coats, jackets, and other fancy stuff. $$$'s for the leather coats but beautiful to look at. Lots of other stores behind the Hide Side. "On Deck" is upscale clothing stores, located in several of the Door County towns.

For Breakfast do "The Chef's Hat" or "The Old Post Office" in Ephraim. A favorite tourist stop is "Al Johnson's" in Sister Bay. Swedish with an on site Boutique. Famous for a grass roof on the restaurant that goats graze on in the summer. Great pancakes.

You will enjoy.