New 2018 GOLDWING - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 2018 GOLDWING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Reverse?????? Please!!!
    The spokesman did mention a forward AND reverse walking gear... I think he said it was available on the DCT model. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    The spokesman did mention a forward AND reverse walking gear... I think he said it was available on the DCT model. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.
    I think you're correct, the DCT models all have reverse, and the basic touring with the 6 speed has reverse similar to the current model. The only bike without reverse is the standard Goldwing with the 6 speed.

The overdrive on the DCT and the 6 speed have the same final drive ratio, I thought that was pretty interesting.

That’s what I heard too.

I would buy a tour and a trunk delete kit. F6B for 95% of time, throw on trunk when my wife and I do a trip together. Can’t take that long to switch. Hour tops? Cant wait to find out!

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!

No correction needed. I played it several times. ..........Manual is 6 speed with reverse and the DCT is 7 speed with reverse AND walking reverse.......might have to sell some Bitcoins next Feb.

Bummed no love for Android! Would love to have that kind of integration... Everything else looks good and the silver Goldwing DCT shall be mine!