Who's BUYING the new 2018 Goldwing?

Thread: Who's BUYING the new 2018 Goldwing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
    I am not done modifying my 2013 F6 yet so I don't think a new Gold Wing is in my near future but it does make me drool like one of Pavlov's dogs.
    This is me^^^
    1) Mine is not paid for yet
    2) Just bought a 21" wheel (install should be complete this weekend)
    3) I'm not sure my wife and I will be as comfortable on this "smaller" version

But, I like the new electronics, weight reduction, power and torque increases.

The only thing I actually hate about my F6B is the paint quality. I may remedy that, and not upgrade for a longtime...
    The Wing was overdue for a overhaul though, I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    This is me^^^
    1) Mine is not paid for yet
    2) Just bought a 21" wheel (install should be complete this weekend)
    3) I'm not sure my wife and I will be as comfortable on this "smaller" version

But, I like the new electronics, weight reduction, power and torque increases.

The only thing I actually hate about my F6B is the paint quality. I may remedy that, and not upgrade for a longtime...
    The Wing was overdue for a overhaul though, I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy.
    I had my 2013 Deluxe custom painted by the dealer before I rode it home...House of Colors, Brandywine Candy Red...Love the color and I get lots of compliments....No intention to upgrade bikes at this point as mine is great!!!....Regards