Who's BUYING the new 2018 Goldwing?

Thread: Who's BUYING the new 2018 Goldwing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    A journalist on another forum said the speed limiter is set at 210KPH, slightly higher than the F6B. On another note, I went to the local dealer here in Vancouver yesterday and he confirmed that the DCT was only avail on the Tour. Also, the starting price for the Goldwing would be 27K. That is a hefty increase over the F6B, which can be had for about 21K at the moment. The Tour, on the other hand is basically the same as todays full 'Wing, at about 33k. I wish they had stuck with the original concept of the F6B; strip it down to the bare necessities and offer it cheap.
    So Canada can't get the DCT Bagger version? That stinks. Both are available in the US on the Gold Wing model or bagger version.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    So Canada can't get the DCT Bagger version? That stinks. Both are available in the US on the Gold Wing model or bagger version.
    Correct. I was interested, and may have been an early customer, as I was for the F6B, but it doesn't quite hit the mark for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    Correct. I was interested, and may have been an early customer, as I was for the F6B, but it doesn't quite hit the mark for me.
    I was interested as well. Maybe we have to wait another year, when the 18 left over and they will put different color as 19 model...LOL

The first F6B 2013 was Red in US...in Canada it was 2014

JB