Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
To be honest, I really enjoy riding pretty aggressively and this doesn't really concern me. I really don't find myself drag racing people and 111 mph is flying . Heck 60-70 mph is flying on most of the roads I ride.

I've had my F6B up to the 125 cut off a few times but that was just to take it up there. Wasn't racing anyone.

Wouldn't be surprised if the top speed will be able to be adjusted with other programming in the not too distant future.
A journalist on another forum said the speed limiter is set at 210KPH, slightly higher than the F6B. On another note, I went to the local dealer here in Vancouver yesterday and he confirmed that the DCT was only avail on the Tour. Also, the starting price for the Goldwing would be 27K. That is a hefty increase over the F6B, which can be had for about 21K at the moment. The Tour, on the other hand is basically the same as todays full 'Wing, at about 33k. I wish they had stuck with the original concept of the F6B; strip it down to the bare necessities and offer it cheap.