Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I doubt our F6B's will be worth anything as a collector bike, they don't sell will now.
I though the 97-03 Valkyrie's would bring good money but they are a hard sell you can buy nice ones for $3500 - $4500.
When the time comes and I do buy a new Goldwing I will but a F6B emblem on it. I don't understand why Honda dropped the name.
I agree with you, not having a "crystal ball", but the 99 Valkyrie Tourer I owned for several years was almost impossible to unload..No one wanted to mess with 6 carbs, tuning issues, perhaps the lack of parts down the road, etc..The F6B is and was a great bike, but in my opinion it will never be a collector item as such...Current ones are worth less than half of what they cost new, and if your lucky, maybe $9-10,000 trade or retail in current market....I am going to keep mine for now and ride it with pride!!!....Regards

b but not a collector item such as the Honda Rune!!!...Hell most of us will be lucky to get more than $9/10,000 trade or retail for 2013/14 model F6B's....Going to keep mine for now...Ride safe