So after letting my 2005 Kawasaki Nomad sit most of the last few years and riding maybe a dozen times a year I`ve been riding every weekend with a friend who just purchased a new bike after 16 years of no riding. I`m discovering what I used to love all over again. I`ve owned many bikes and 2 Gold Wings. I`m very interested and will probably test ride a 2014 and 2015 FB6 Deluxe.I will probably keep the Nomad or sell it to a friend . I was wondering why an amazing bike like this would sell for almost 50% of purchase price after a few years with very low mileage to boot. Are there less desirable years with known problems, or deficiencies?These are really hard to find information on. I`m really looking foward to test riding these 2 this weekend. I considered buying new, and still might but wonder how much the new models are improved over the 2014/2015. I`ve read about the new front suspension , but the used low mile prices are hard to ignore. I think its to late to reconsider after a few weeks of watching YouTube and surfing the net, but if you have any input I`d like to hear it. Regards Thomas