Eluder pictures

Thread: Eluder pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The only hope they have to sell them is if the purchaser hasn't tried the new Honda. I'm sure they will look pretty in the showroom, and appeal to the "V twin" cruiser types - but the high C of G, lack of performance and old school heat would be very apparent to anybody that's ridden a Wing... Honda is trying to entice a younger, sportier more "techie" rider. That's the only hope for the industry in general. Yamaha has just built another (better?) Harley for us geezers...

Watched a few demo ride reviews of the Eluder and Venture. Not very promising for a heavy V twin. They're not cheap and the rider complaints of heat. Plus not very much power for such a big engine was one of the comments.
    I, myself, if I were going to get a V-twin Bagger would probably buy a Harley or an Indian before shelling out the money for one of the Yamahas. A lot more aftermarket support for sure for the Harley. They screwed the pooch by not going with a new version of their water cooled V4 in my opinion. Most definitely wouldn't sway me away from the new Wingd.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"